Online install script
Execute the following command in the system console as root.
curl -fsSL get.mayan-edms.com -o get-mayan-edms.sh sh get-mayan-edms.sh
This is the standard deployment strategy using Ubuntu 18.04 or Debian "Stretch". Uses Redis as a message queue. This setup uses less memory but the task queue is volatile and lost in the case of a restart.
The standard deployment strategy using Ubuntu 18.04 or Debian "Stretch". Uses RabbitMQ as a message queue. RabbitMQ consumes more memory but scales to thousands of messages and is persistent and retained in the case of a restart.
Arch Linux installation
Arch Linux installation.
Docker compose installation
Docker compose installation. This setup creates four containers:
- One for Mayan EDMS
- One for Redis to be used as data medium between workers and the frontend
- One for RabbitMQ to be used as a message broker between the frontend and the workers
- One for PostgreSQL to be used as the database.
Four volumes will also be created to store the files of each container.
- Docker image - Information on deploying, configuring and customizing the Docker image.
Docker Installation on a Synology DiskStation
- Installation Script - Installation Script used for deploying Mayan EDMS via Docker on a Synology DiskStation.
- Upgrade Script - Used for upgrading an existing Docker-based deployment of Mayan EDMS on a Synology DiskStation.